Restore Community Church is a Pentecostal congregation under the CCA (Christian Church in Australia). Established in 2008 in the South Eastern suburbs, Restore, is a contemporary, expanding church. We are committed to reaching our community for Jesus and empowering our members to do the will of God.
The role will be responsible for:
– Developing and delivery of efficient processes across the church office and Sunday Service
– The day to day operations of the church
– Organising the logistics of all visiting guest ministry
– Managing and developing the social media platforms of the church
– Communicating and marketing the vision of the church to the congregation as a whole
– Overseeing the coordinating of special events
– Supporting the Senior Pastor and Ministry Team in accomplishing the shared vision of the church
Actively participating in a church congregation
Demonstrable leadership, communication, organisational and administrative skills
Has a sound understanding of social media technologies
For questions about the role please contact Sharon Rodrigo-Wilson on 8736 7053.
To apply for the position please submit your application (cover letter and resume) to email@example.com